Monday, March 3, 2008

I have been TAGGED!

The Rules: Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share 5 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog. OR Share the 5 top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list. OR Share 5 things you never pictured being in your future when your were 25 years old. Tag a minimum of 5, maximum of 10 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. The tagees have a choice of which they want to do.

5 Weird or Random facts about myself :

1) I skydived when I was 30 and am ready to go again!!! My sweet husband gave me that for my birthday!! I am a big thrill seeker! I can't wait for my boy Zackary to want to get on the roller coasters at 6 flags!!!

2) I was Eli's boss when we first started dating. It was a very weird relationship at first!

3) Last year at the women's retreat I gave my SWEET SWEET friend Shannon a HARD time about packing about 8 diffrent shirts for a 2 night stay only to realize I forgot to pack ANY and had to ask her for a few of her extras :D (I so miss you Shannon)

4) I moved out of my moms house at 15 years old and have been on my own since. I have had a job since I was 16. I never wanted kids and never wanted to be a stay at home mom if I were a mom. Kinda ironic that now I have a Math degree and stay at home with my 3 children! (Well we don't really stay at home much)

5) Eli and I were married in Las Vegas and it was the ASBSOLUTE best in the world, short, sweet, and cheap :D

I tag anyone else who wants to play :D

3 comments:

Mel said...

Oh, I'm coming prepared this time. I went to the retreat last year with NOTHING! No make-up, no sleeping bag, no towels.
This time I'm pulling a Shannon and bringing everything I can.

Kelly Ann said...

You've been tagged again! Check out my blog!

Love you!

Purple Teacup said...

I miss you! You are the only one that figured out you were tagged. I didn't tell anyone on purpose to see who was reading....=) I miss you too! I am bringing the motherload to the retreat.