Thursday, March 6, 2008

Texas Weather is CRAZY !!

Only in Texas will it be sunny and warm and the kids can be outside in capris and shorts sleeves and Riley had no shirt on to it snowing the next day! The kids had a blast we made a snow angel and a TEENY TINY Snowman!!
I also am "TRYING" to let go and let Riley dress himself so I thought I had to share what he wore to school this morning!! Doesn't he look FAB!!



Only in Texas will it be sunny and warm and the kids can be outside in capris and shorts sleeves and Riley had no shirt on to it snowing the next day! The kids had a blast we made a snow angel and a TEENY TINY Snowman!!
I also am "TRYING" to let go and let Riley dress himself so I thought I had to share what he wore to school this morning!!


1 comment:

Purple Teacup said...

cute. yea mommy- he looks fine.