Saturday, March 29, 2008

New Chart

We have been having attitude issues with Autumn and Riley so I saw a friend who made a chart similar so I decided to try it! The top has with a smiley, and thumbs down They have 3 tags there if they have an icky attitude with us or each other, hit, pinch whatever or backtalk they get 1 tag moved to the "thumbs down" side. If they get all 3 in 1 day they get no TV for the following day. The bottom part is chores they have to do as well as extra they can get paid for. (.50) When they accomplish their chore they move the tag to the middle. We start over every day! So far so good. If they do not move all 3 tags over for one week they get a Strawberries and Cream from Starbucks. (Bribery works HA) I was the parent who always said I wound not bribe! Oh well whatever can change our attitudes! Riley's 1st t-ball game got cancelled but Autumn has a game today! More later! Oh and Autumn vacumend yesterday and Riley cleaned his bathroom Totally worth my 1.00!!! Oh and I will not be able to go to women's retreat I am bummed but really what can you do?






2 comments:

Mel said...

Organized people both amaze and scare me...
It looks great!

Kelly Ann said...

WHAT?!?!?! You better call me...