Thursday, March 13, 2008

UGHHHHHHHHHHH

I tried 3 times today to use my debit card (yes I had money in there) and it kept being denied, so I called my hubby and asked if he had trouble with his he said no so I explained what happened. He told me to call the bank well someone tried to buy 430.00 worth of stuff at WALMART so they denied that THANK GOD and then flagged my acct. so basically I have no debit card for the next week and it is spring break OMGOSH My kids are going to be bored!!!!

Oh and since I am venting HA! our water heated pipe thingy broke (something not the whole thing) so we had to spend money on that and now I am driving around with squeaky brakes I am gonna need a break!!!


Ok thats all tomorrow I will be driving for 8 hours and then on Sunday after church we are going CAMPING LIKE REAL CAMPING IN A TENT CAMPING (totally hubbys idea Love ya sweety) but I am not an outdoorsy girl I mean going to the women's retreat is a big deal for me!

1 comment:

Delilah said...

$430 oh my gosh. Thanks goodness the bank stopped it. Camping is not so bad. We are going to go soon. Mattie is dying to go, she wants to camp on the trampoline every weekend. I know that you'll do great and the kids will have a ball.