Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Boys new hobby


is to use a saw (YES FOLKS A REAL ONE) Daddy taught him how!
He is so crazy he was outside all day Sat, Sun, Mon, and today so far sawing the wood he has! At least when he gets older he will be handy RIGHT! So far he has a drill, tons of wrenches, screwdrivers, and hammers. All real he frowns upon the fake stuff :D
Autumn had major meltdown (UGHHH) yesterday she did something to Riley (I was standing right there) and so when I got onto her she started yelling "NO ONE EVER BELIEVES ME", and then " I didn't know I shouldn't hit Riley's hand" " it is crazy to get in trouble for something that I didn't know was wrong"
I emailed Eli what she said and his response (jokingly of course) was I think I need to stay late at work! HAHA!
I am loving the weather so far!! The kids have been outside which means less toys for me to pick up at night! I ca't believe that my girlie is almost finished with KINDER YIKES Where in the world did the year go???? Today she told me that she gave our number to a friend so they can call her UMMM NO you are only 5!!
She misses her friends at church terribly but is doing well, Riley misses his REALLY BAD and is not doing as well but it will get better! I am still hoping to get to go to the retreat we shall see. (MUST REMEMBER PACK ENOUGH CLOTHES)

1 comment:

Mel said...

Last year, I didn't bring clothes, shampoo, or a sleeping bag.
I'm going to be FULLY prepared this year.
Can we bring an RV?