Friday, March 7, 2008

I have been Tagged!


What I was doing 10 years ago: I had my sweet 2 year year old,working my butt off aa a manager at a Fast Food joint, and in a UNHEALTHY relationship.

5 things on my "to do" list today: Clean out all the junk in my closet, get rid of some of the toys that no one plays with, spend time alone with God, play some board games or card games with the kiddos, take a nap

Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Buy my mom a house, buy my sister a new house, give to the less fortunate people in my community, give to the church, and buy myself a 2 seater convertable , oh and buy a boat for us and for my sweet friend http://fromgodintheshower.blogspot.com/

3 of my bad habits: I bite my nails when I am stressed, I pick at sores until they bleed (I know GROSS) and I am an impulse shopper

5 places I have lived: Sweetwater, TX, California, Irving TX, Hurst, TX, Watauga, TX

5 jobs I have had: Sonic, Taco Bell, Hotel front desk , Hotel Reservations, Accounts Payable, Oh and I worked in the Dean of Students office in College (loved that job!!)
I tag whoever :D

1 comment:

Purple Teacup said...

Where's my boat? Better yet, how about a private jet to fly me to Dallas whenever I want.