Friday, July 4, 2008

fireworks and rude people

I have figured it all out now!! Last night we went to Southlake to watch the fireworks and tonight we are meeting our friends in Denton to watch them! Southlake was nice I am a little sad to see the people there and how rude they are REALLY! One tween ran RIGHT INTO RILEY I being the kind person I am immediently said EXCUSE YOU...... It is one thing to run into me but mess with y babies and I am all over you! (Another reason I can not stand going to the mall there are to many people) OK so we keep walking around and we find a spot to stand and listen to the orchester they have there Zackary was sitting on the curb and this OLDER LADY Probaly 45ish set her chair up and kept moving it back until it was hitting him SERIOUSLY... I was MAD MAD MAD! So being the nice person I am I tell Zack to stand up and ask him quiet loudly Are you OK? He said yea Mom and I said I am so SORRY That that lady felt it neccesary to put her chair up and hit him UGHHHHHHHHH So Eli asked should we find another place where I responded Yes cause I might say some very UGLY things to this lady......

We found a spot to sit and watch the fireworks and if anyone KNOW Autumn they know she NEVER STOPS TALKING NEVER until Bedtime...... Well for 20-30 minutess last night she did not say a word while the fireworks were going off.......... Eli told me he thought that was some sort of record :) Riley and Zackary were not as amused as Autumn, Riley wanted to go shoot some fireworks out as did zackary.

I told Eli that we must have fireworks everyday so that I can get 20 minutes of peace and quiet from the girl!! (I really do not know who talks so much that she has learned from)

Happy 4th

No comments: