Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The many jobs as a Mom according to my kids

We were on our way to do the many errands we had to do today, I had a meeting this morning the kids stayed with a sitter, I came home they had lunch, we had to run to bank, run to the store to make a copy of a key, had to drop of said copy of key, had to run to Kay granger school where we have church and see if I could get something I left, run by peditrician office to get Riley's records for his preschool, and had to go to bank and make a stop at target!

Are you tired yet???

Anyways so in the midst of all the errands and driving the kids decided we needed to talk, we started talking about my first job which was at sonic and why some people have to work at night etc.... Autumn told me that I have lot of jobs TRUE so her and Riley decided they would list the jobs I have.

these are excatly how they said them
  • A mom
  • A booboo kisser
  • a hair comber
  • a person who does a lot with the kids ministry at church
  • a homework helper
  • a chef (this one was funny it only takes a can of ravioli to make them happy)
  • A waitress
  • A maid
  • A laundry folder person
  • A doctor
  • A game player
  • A tucker inner at night
  • a GOOD MOMMY

Who knew 15 years ago that Iwould be a mom seriously I never pictured myself having kids much less staying home with them. I love every stinking minute of it even though sometimes the drama gets to me!!

No comments: