Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Six Flags

Zackary and I went to six Flags last week on Tuesday! Just him and I !! We had a blast Eli took the day off to stay with Autumn, RILEY WAS OUT OF TOWN.

Zackary and I left at 1030 Am and we rode Every big coaster there was!! I haven't been in 7 YEARS so I was stoked to be able to ride the rides again!!! I had not been on the Superman and was excited that they added a new coaster. Zackary had not been on any of the coasters so he was nervous!

first we rode the Batman Just as much fun as I remember, then we rode the Mr Freeze I forgot to mention to him that it goes in loops but MAN IT WAS A BLAST!!! I made him ride in the Front car because there is no other way to ride REALLY!!

Then we went to Superman, I was really expecting a fast drop since they tore down Cliffhanger It was NOT SCARY Or fun if anything it was relaxing and boring. I was very disappointed as was zack!

We went on to ride and ride and ride!!

We rode the Mr Freeze 3 times in a row, Flashback 3 times in a row, and Batman and Zackary wanted to do the flashback 1 more time I couldn't my head hurt, and I was tired. My age really showed that day!! I also took him on the Giant which is NOT RECOMMENDED It beat us UP!! It broke my shades.

It was fun to hang out with my boy and chat about any and everything, and to have no distractions since he is GLUED to his darn phone all the time. We had a fab time!! He even got a gift for his sister and brother!! I really ENJOYED my date with my boy!!

He is growing so quickly it is insane, he is an inch away from outgrowing me, he has girls texting him, and girls looking and giggling at Six Flags at him. Man I really am going to miss him since he has already gone back home.

No comments: