Thursday, June 26, 2008

AHHHHHHHHH

Wow I went to VBX last night at my "former" church and it was odd and awesome all at the same time :) Love it! It was awesome to see all my friends that I haven't had a chance or time to catch up with. Amazing feeling!

I am blessed to be part of such an amazing group of friends and family!

My husband is serving on a jury for a week. CRAZY I have never known anyone to actually sit on a jury. I am glad he is salary becaused it would be crazy to not be paid!

Zackary is at Disney World I am sure he is having a blast. Autumn is hormonal and she is only 6 YIKES!! And riley well he is still my sweet boy who thinks he is 20 and should only play with hammers and pocket knives! CRAZY Boy!!

Oh and our electricity was out yesterday when we got home it rained like crazy and stormed like crazy and all the way home Autumn said Thank goodness we have a garage door opener well it didn't work since we had no electricity. The other side of our street had electricity CRAZY!! And to top it off it was stinking HOT. And all the hotels that I would stay at were full so we opened all of our windows and tried to sleep. Around midnight the AC came on and I woke up and said Praise the Lord. It did help us teach great lessons to our kids about how other people live etc. I was not the happies camper and was proably pretty grumpy but we made t! The tree down the street however did not make it It was split down the middle crazy the storms came out of nowhere!

Off to break up yet another stinking fight between the 2 babies ARGGG

No comments: