Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Picture Day

Well now we know why we do not have family pictures :) We attempted to take pictures on Sunday (zackary was going back to his dads so this is the only day we had) We took tons of shots but I think on most of them Riley was being a BOOGER and not smiling. Poor child he looked like her was so sad. Then when we were all done he was jumping around and posing and telling our friend Take my picture Look at me!! crazy Child I have I tell you!!!

He came home from being at papa's and Queenies for 10 days He arrived on Saturday and I had to carry him for a whole Hour cause he wanted to Momy to!! He was so excited to be home!!!

Saturday was our Huge Block Party at the Exchange We had a great turnout and met tons of people I love every stinkin minute of it!!! I did however forget to wear reapply sunscreen. I was out there from 1PM to 1030PM so I got a tad burned!! Oh Well we had a blast!

We had a 20 foot water slide and it was a hit, we had a ballon artist, and a face painter, as well as other bounce houses etc. So at the end of the night around 9 after most of the guests were gone I JUST HAD to go down the WATER SLIDE which then started it all. I grabbed a friend and said Lets Go and we went and next thing we knew EVERYONE (most everyone) started going down!! I had a young girl who was still there with her parents that said "I thought you were going to be a BORING ADULT" NOPE Not me!!! We broke all the RULES (DON'T Faint Friends LOL) and we were going head first, rolling etc............. We had a blast!!!!!!

I can NOT believe that school starts again soon!
It is time to start stressing over the first day of school outfit :)

I know my thoughts are a JUMBLED mess but that is my brain lately and well I am learning to be OK with that :)

Oh and if you will PRAY FOR MY GIRLIE we have to take her in to the Dr I think one of her shoulders is higher than the other which is a sign of scholosis which runs in Eli's family. I know it is not always a big deal but it could be.

No comments: