Saturday, July 19, 2008

Random things :)

Aren't they the cutest kids????? This is all the pictures Zack would comply with :) We have family pictures soon, We are not doing traditional pictures we will be doing more goofy unposed pictures I am so excited!



Riley is gone to Papa's again He would live there if I let him!!





From the reports I have heard he has been having a blast :)



Last night I got to see my good friends step out in faith I am so excited fo them and know they are obeying God. I am so excited to see the rollercoaster God has in store for them!!

School starts in about 1 month CRAZY!! I have been stressing about Riley and Preschool I really wanted him to go to preschool at this school up the street from my house and across the highway from our church office (whic is where we have most of our meetings), and we were too slow. We were number 7 on the wait list. This is a sought after school and his friend from the last preschool will be going there. Riley has been praying at night that he would get to go to this preschool......... So yesterday I got a a phone call and it was the preschool director she wanted to know if we still needed a preschool!!! I had other paperwork that I was going to drop off for another preschool on Monday so I am super EXCITED and it is just down the street from our house YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: