Sunday, August 24, 2008

Twas the night before 1st grade

And my house is all quiet! It is 8:20 and all kids have been showered, teeth are brushed, story read, and kissed goodnight!!!!!!!! Lunch is made (Faux Sushi rolls, cantelope, grapes, 100 calorie pack of cheetos and a rice krispie treat and water to drink!) ready to be put in her bag, and backpack is all ready!

I can not believe it is that time again! I am excited for Zackary as he is now in 7th grade! He is ready to go back but only for the girls and his friends :P Crazy Kids!

Autumn is ready to move into 1st grade she is so giddy that she let me know at 8:00 we needed to start getting prepared for bed :O (I really do not know what to do with her sometimes)

And Riley gets to meet his teacher in the morning! He starts Next week!

So starts a new school year Time to get up and dressed and out the door on time, time to have Autumn breakfast and time for carpools OH THE JOY of pickup lane.

Autumn convinced her Daddy that she NEEDED to go to Zios for her "day before she started 1st grade" lunch! And of course being the good daddy he is he caved! Riley wants to drop Autumn off at school tomorrow and go have ice cream just him and I!

So the most asked questiona I get now are

"What are you going to do with both the babies in school?"To which I answer"I guess I will be eating bon bons and watching soaps"

"Won't you be bored without them there?"

Umm nope I really do have other things that do need to get done that does not just pertain to my kids! I can imagine missing them sure but seriously WHAT IS BORED!

"Are you going to start a real job?"
Is my job not REAL??????

Thats all for now need to finish watching the Olympic Closing Ceremony I LOVE the Olympics!!!! I am sad they are over My kids have been having gymnastics competitions for the last few weeks :)

PEACE OUT!

No comments: