Friday, August 8, 2008

Hair

Let me preface this by saying I LOVE MY HAIR!!!!!! LOVE IT!

With that being said I really didn't think through the process very clearly, I had to go reverify our address at Autumn's school (No big deal since all the 1st grade teachers know me) and then I had to go to Riley's school a very traditional LUTHERAN School I am sure they think I am on drugs :)

It's all good!! Let me also clarify that I did ask Joel and Ben's permission to do this to my hair with being the Childrens director and our official launch date comming up :)

OK so I have been up to my ears in trying to get school stuff all ready, this year I am not going out and buying new clothes (they have 1 new outfit for the first day) and we will buy more as the year goes on! I did get Riley some Levi Shorts for 3.80 at Kohls!!! And a Chaps polo for the first day!

1 comment:

myfriar said...

I miss you, girl!!! I wish I could see your hair in person....so cool!! Glad to hear the family is doing well. We're great, too ;)

love: michelle