Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Cleaning

We are having LifeHouse here tonight I have been cleaning like a mad lady and I even cooked goodies!!!!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!

I cooked Chocholate Chip muffins from scratch I have never done that before!! I also cooked the kids pancakes for lunch :)

I accidentley reset our clocks in the bedroom last night (I moved all the furniture around) and set the clocks an hour ahead of the time it was! So guess what Eli got up 1 hour before he normally does!! He was not happy :) oops! I thought I slept until 1030 nope it was only 930 so I didn't feel as guilty!!!

I absolutely am LOVING LIFE, loved seeing friends on Monday and love being in ministry! LOVE IT! Not what I thought I would be doing 10 years ago but God knows what is best!! I owe so many people for all the help and encouragement they have given me. Working in the Kids ministry at 121 and learning from that leadership team has been an awesome awesome example for me!! Love you guys and miss you!!

Back to the cleaning!

No comments: