Friday, August 22, 2008

Meet the Teacher

We had meet the teacher last night for Autumn's school. I was hoping for a younger hip teacher and we got the older teacher. I was not happy at first since I didn't get my way but I am trusting god that he gave us the teacher for a reason. I really thought she was a sweet lady and I have heard nothing but good things about her! I guess for me it was one of those things I have NO CONTROL over and it bugs me! Not that I have control over anything but oh well.

School starts Monday for Autumn and we have meet the teacher for Riley!! I am excited! I am sad that all my babies are growing up but at the same time I am sad that their babyhood is over. It is a weird feeling I am glad that they are able bodies and can dress themselves and potty and eat by themselves etc but they are not babies anymore. One day they won't need me and that makes me sad! Off to play with my kiddos!!

Oh funny story someone told me the other day "Won't you be bored with all your kids in school?" I obviously said "What is bored"

Others ask me if I am getting a REAL job as if what I do is not real HA!

No comments: