Tuesday, February 12, 2008

What a morning :D

Usually most people that I know have the girls who WILL NOT LET them dress them after a certain age. I still pick out what Autumn wears and she is very COMPLIANT!!! Riley on the other hand welllllllllll this morning he had a fit because he didn't want to wear what I picked out and he wanted to wear his stinking Camo pants with a shirt that SOOOOO did not match UGHHHHHHH Some days when we are going to be home I don't mind but he has PRESCHOOL today and he does not match YIKES. He also told Eli one day when I was gone to Life Group that he needed all of his clothes moved to the bottom rack of his closet because MOMMY would not do it! This boy will drive me batty ONE DAY!!!!!! Good thing he is so stinking sweet and adorable :D

Oh and his new career choice is to be an ARMY MAN and you want to know why?????? So he can shoot at a bunch of houses and blow them up???????????

2 comments:

Purple Teacup said...

They substitute "huntin'" for "camo" here. Copper had on his camo pants and 3 people said "I like them huntin' pants." And Clayton is picking up the accent.....

Let him pick out his clothes Doro- it's part of growing up! Just get a button he can wear that says "I dressed myself! "

Kelly Ann said...

I second what Shannon said!! :) You witnessed what Trey wore to JoAnn's...down to the multi-colored gloves!! :) Love you!