Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Blah Blah Blah

Sometimes I feel useless and not needed sometimes I feel great. Ijust want to feel GREAT all the time. Hmmm if I would stop letting those stinkin emotions play with me!

OK on to more things!

We went to the Home Depot free clinic for the kids this past weekend and they made stools (IF YOU DON'T GO YOU SHOULD IT IS FREE!!) and we went to the craft store afterwards for another craft (CHEAP 2.00) and picked up paint to paint the stools!

Now anyone who knows me knows I DO NOT like a mess YUCK YUCK but I did it I sent them to the backyard with an old sheet and their paint in a little bowl with a foam paint brush and they painted and painted until it was all gone! They had paint in their hair ( I Still don't know how) and on their feet, on their bodies EVERYWHERE) but they had fun and didn't fight for almost 30 minutes BONUS!! Then yesterday we made cakeball YUMMY but not good for the waist HA! and I let them mix them without licking the spoons until after we were done. Then they had cake mix EVERYWHERE In the hair (HOW IN THE WORLD DOES THAT HAIR KEEP GETTING IN THE WAY??) on their foreheads (picture little heads inside big bowls).

We did have fun!

I am also tutoring my neighbor in Algebra I LOVE IT! and she is getting it!!!
We have also been doing Dave Ramsey and guess what my microwave died last night WOULDN'T you know HMMMM! That all for now I need to do a few prints and get Riley ready for school!!!

No comments: