Saturday, February 9, 2008

Daddy Daughter Dance

IS TONIGHT!!!! It has been the HIGHLIGHT of my girlies month!!! We purchased tickets about 1 month ago and she has been excited EVER SINCE!! So we visited with my awesome friend Kelly today to chat and let the kiddos play then we came home to start getting dressed and ready for the big date :D Tonight as I was putting the dress on my girlie it made me realize that one day (A LONG LONG TIME FROME NOW) I will be helping her into her prom dress and then one day her wedding. It made me sad in a weird way!

Anyways so when Eli and Autumn left Riley and I went on a date!!! We went first to the car wash (hey my car was gross :O ) and then he chose Pizza Hut to eat for dinner. After dinner we went for ice cream at Baskin Robins and he got to add in sprinkles. Then to top off our bestest date he got to come home and take a bath ALL BY HIMSELF! And well I don't like baths so I don't usually let them take one there is something about sitting in your own dirt that irks me.

I will post pictures soon of my handsome hubby and my gorgeous little girl!

1 comment:

Purple Teacup said...

I love the fact that you got your car washed while on a date with your son.