Saturday, June 14, 2008

Friends!

We got out (Autumn and I) earlier this week, We left all of our responsibilities and went and had fun :) We went to see a sweet friend who just had a baby (well 5 weeks ago) and Autumn keeps telling me to have another baby UMMMMMMM NO!! We had a blast just chatting letting the girls play and giggle There is just something about girls giggling that is contagious!! So then we went to see one of my bestest friends and hung out there with her sweet girlie and her son who is also a great little man!! I still can not believe how big her kiddos have gotten!! WOW!! We then went to dinner together and then to HOBBY LOBBY but I may have to boycott Hobby Lobby until December. THEY HAVE THE CHRISTMAS STUFF OUT WHYYYYYYYYYYYY must they do that I mean I love Christmas but seriously it is JUNE!! Only JUNE 6 more months until Christmas. Seriously like all their decor, ornaments and all. CRAZY!! They also have their fall stuff out Summer has just begun people...... There should be a law against putting that stuff out this early. I hope they don't start Christmas music I really may have to go back to see my Pshyc.

OK off my soapbox HA!

My boy is comming home TODAY but they (Autumn and Riley ) are staying at their Queenies and Papas hotel overnight. I will have 2 less people to get out of bed at the crack of Dawn to go to church!

My hubby (who by the way is golfing this morning) woke up at 5 AM to get ready to golf, he was going to a friends house to pick him up and then driving to Burleson together. Well that sweet man had the NERVE to wake me up at 5AM and ask me if I remember how to get to their house and what street it was and what number it is.......... Seriously my brain DOES not function at 5 AM especially when we don't go to bed until 1AM!!

Alrighty back to work I go!!

Peace OUT!

1 comment:

Purple Teacup said...

You post just how you talk. I love it.