Thursday, June 12, 2008

Whew!!

What a month it has been!!

The last day of preschool, Graduation from Kinder, finshing 6th grade. WHEW!

I can not believe school is already out!

The Exchange is going GREAT! It is a very exciting and awesome to see what God is doing.

We have been thinking of selling our house, we decided to wait until all of our debt is paid.

Riley has gone to Eli's parents house for 1 week, I really think he is having a great time and not missing Mommy much! I am sad but happy that he wants to spend time with his grandparents and they are SPOILING him CRAZY!

It is weird only having 1 child here at the house and she is BORED!

Who would have ever guessed but my house is not as clean as I usually keep it, being Children Director takes a lot of time and planning!! I think Eli is suprised and my other friend thinks it is funny :)

I miss all my friends like crazy.

A good friend told me a long time ago not to be afraid of silence and I am learning that silence is a good thing!

My laptop hardrive has crashed 2 times in the last month and all my church stuf was on there......

OK there are my sporadic thoughts of the day

1 comment:

Purple Teacup said...

I am glad to see you are still alive.