Monday, September 1, 2008

Weekend fun

This weekend the in laws came in (Have I said how much I adore my in laws) they brought in the jet skis and on Saturday we went out on the lake Man it was sooo much fun LOVED IT! I was good I let other people ride them also :) Zackary and I went out on the jet skis we were proably out for like an 1 or 2 before we came back in! We flipped several times ok LOTS of times It was a blast! we also flipped the jet ski over and it hit my head OUCH!! Being the great son I have he said "oh mom it is proably just a concussion just shake it off" How sweet is that??

We were out on the lake for a while and then came home showered and went to eat YUMMY Mexican food! then to church to set up.

I never realized how old I am I am SOOOOO Sore from the jet skis. My rear hurts also :) I also put sunscreen on 3 or 4 times and guess what I am still stinking sunburned. It is not as bad as it could have been but still.

Sunday we had church, then training, and then we chatted with a friend until about 730 We didn't even realize it was so late. Came home ate at fast food and crashed. I was exhausted. The kids got up this morning at 7:30 way too early for me to crawl out of bed. They watched cartoons and asked me for breakfast at 830. I fixed them breakfast and went back to bed I think Eli and I got up around 1030 or 11. My phone rang and I thought it was his :)

No comments: