Monday, September 29, 2008

OUCH

OUCH OUCH OUCH! Friday in an attempt to get rid of some stuff we no longer need I climbed into the attic as I always do to put something up. Well I slipped off the stairs while putting a heavy chest up in the attic. Well I fell and it fell on my foot OUCH. Today I am doing better it doesn't hurt as much but my back is killing me I hope that I just slept wrong on it! I told my sweet hubby last night that I am falling apart I feel old :)

On another note today I have a dentist appt OHHHH I HATE THE DENTIST I have had soooooo many bad experiences with them in the past I put it off so long.

For the last 2 nights the kids have had a "sleepover" on Autumn's floor so we put out a comforter and pillows and they had a sleepover. They are such goof balls.

Off to another week I guess I hope I feel no pain soon .

No comments: