Thursday, October 9, 2008

Riley funny

Not much time to update (Not like anyone reads) however I have to write this down or I will forget :)

Last night after LifeHouse we rushed home to get in bed and Riley didn't go to sleep. So we let him get up a bit longer and when we did put him to bed he told Eli

" I LOVE YOU LONGER THAN THE LONGEST BIBLE VERSE IN THE WORLD" We read a very cute book that says something along those lines but it was FUNNY!! I tell you that boy NEVER ceases to amaze me with what he says!!

Going to work at Autumn's school (School carnival is comming up)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dorothy. Thanks for the recommendation on Dr. Roberts. I actually think we have found someone who seems to be a great fit (Dr.Lantzy in Roanoke). We will give him a try and if doesn't work out I will call Dr. Roberts. Hope you are well.