Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Immediately.... and Haloween

Last night Riley told Eli something and said he wanted it "Immediately" (I guess I say that too many times)


This morning on our way out (Riley and I) he told me we need to hurry and find a dog cause our cat is boring!


At T-ball practice today he climbed out of the car (Like they do on Dukes of Hazard) and I told him that we do not do that Do you know what he said?????? "I am just trying to show off Mom" Really what 4 year old tells you that????


He is one FUNNY Kid!


Autumn is such a sweety at school I went and had lunch with her at her school (the 1st time this year so far) and I took her Rosas. She was so excited that I came to eat with her. She gets to choose one friend to sit with us!


She is going to be a Dr for Haloween And Riley is going to be a HOT DOG SERIOUSLY...

The 80's party was a blast there were some very well dressed 80's clothing! It is always fun to get together with others and have a great time together!

Fall Carnival is Sat so we will have 1 very crazy crazy Sat!! Should be fun :)


1 comment:

Purple Teacup said...

I want to see pictures before I forget what you look like.