Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Cool things going on!

First Zackary was asked to take the DUKE TIP Test (It is and ACT Test and he is in 7th grade), the test is by invitation only!! He scored extremmely high on his TAKS test also. I couldn't be any more prouder of my sweet little boy!!! OK so he is a teen now but hey he is STILL my baby!!! He is doing awesome in school still has straight A's.

Autumn is doing great she is so sad that her 1st grade friends are not very nice. Poor girl. I feel kinda sad for her but am trying to teach her that she is able to be kind to people and not be run over.

The other night we had the privelage of going to the MAVS game with really good seats and we took the 2 babies. They loved it and afterwards we went to the Channel 8 News staition. Autumn got to talk to Pete Delkus she was so amazed that she got to be where they are doing the news!

We were driving down the road and she told Eli and I that she was going to build herself a PINK house (when she grew up) and have a PINK LIMO parked in her garage and all her furniture would be PINK as well. Do you want to guess what her favorite color is HA!

Riley is loving preschool although he always tells me he doesn't like it! He is just a boogger! He can do most of the things they had asked him on his progress report that he got! For his birthday he told me he wants a TOOL BOX from Sears (The big red one) and for his 6th birthday he wants a Welding torch REALLY I am amazed at this little boy. Just now he told me for his birthday he wanted to go to SEARS (don't most little boys who are 5 want to go to the Toy Store??) Eli went and picked him up a small gift for Christmas and he got the boy a Tool Belt and a new hammer.

We were blessed to be able to go to the Extreme Home Makeover Site this past weekend and the Kids were amazed! We were going to do the Reveal Day (Yes I was taking the out of school early to go) and we decided the morning of that it was TOOOOOOO cold to stand out there that long!!

Tonight we have been blessed again to be able to take the kids to the Dallas Symphony The kids should have fun! They love to be conducters themselves so it should be interesting what tomorrow holds :)

1 comment:

Matt and Meredith said...

I just randomly clicked on your blog. I never have time to read any blogs. Thought I'd see what you were up to. Sounds like you guys are having fun! Wish we could do stuff like that right now! : )
Meredith