Monday, April 7, 2008

Weekend, Sports Games and Home Improvement

The weekend was good, We had Riley's 1st t-ball game! He was very serious it was a MAJOR diffrence from last year! This year he ran to get the ball and did not play in the dirt :) In fact as he was running to 2nd base he actually went after the ball to throw it to the other team and then proceded to run to 2nd base :)

Autumn had a great soccer game as well! She scored 5 goals YIPEEEE!!!! She actually played better this week. I am excited to see the diffrence! So after Riley game and befroe Autumn's we decided to go to the Home Depot to do the Kids Workshop they have for free! Well they were out of kits so we started looking around and decided we wanted to redo our kitchen! So the project is started and I am almost halfway there! My girl I am starting to tutor in Math will be here soon I gotta get ready for her SEE YA!

No comments: